The e-531SC series has been designed to meet the exacting flow requirements of commercial pools, water features, fountains and waterpark applications. Efficiency has been maximized to reduce operating costs. It is a NSF-50 certified robust end suction, close-coupled, foot-mounted pump. Features a 304 Stainless Steel impeller trimmed to meet your exacting flow head requirements and reduce operating costs, an internally flushed Mechanical for extended seal life and a true back pull out design, for easy on-site maintenance This pump is suitable for both vertical and horizontal installation, the foot mounted volute allows for easy ridged mounting and the e-531SC comes with ODP or TEFC motors.
Features and Benefits
- ISO G6.3 balanced 304 Stainless Steel impellers for vibration-free, improved sustainable hydraulic performance, reduced corrosion potential and application flexibility.
- Computer Controlled Impeller Balancing
- Back pullout design for ease of maintenance
- Internally Self-flushing mechanical seal
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve
- Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI (1200Kpa) working pressure
- Solid-Foot Mounted Volute
- Jacking bolts for ease of volute disassembly
- Gauge tapping’s
- Hydrostatic testing of each pump is standard
- NSF-50 Certified