The e-HM series of horizontal multi-stage pumps designed expressly for commercial and industrial use. The e-HM uses the market-proven hydraulics of the e-SV, which helps the e-HM offer market leading efficiency. The high-efficiency motor means that you can use less pump for more performance. The standard balanced impeller reduces axial thrust 40%, therefore; extending motor bearing life. The e-HM also boasts a 20% increase in body thickness enhancing durability, and further reducing lifecycle costs.
Industrial washing and cleaning
Food and beverage
OEM custom applications
Features & Benefits
- Up to 15% more efficient. The new e-HM is based on the innovative platform and market-proven hydraulics of our e-SV vertical multistage pumps, delivering energy efficiency that outperforms the competition by up to 15%.
- Powerful versatility. The e-HM can be configured for a wide range of food and beverage applications, including support for flows of 2+ gallons. With two designs, six models and modular construction, it’s completely customizable.
- Compact, durable design. The smaller motor and space-saving design lets the e-HM fit where you need it. The balanced impeller reduces axial thrust 40%, extending motor bearing life. And a 20% thicker pump body enhances durability, increasing reliability.
- Short lead time. U.S. assembly and fast shipping ensure you get the right pump at the right time.
- More performance for less cost. The e-HM is a high-performance pump with full pressure-boosting capabilities—using significantly less energy. Do more while spending less.