Residential, Commercial Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (G&L Series 3642)
Applications include water circulation; liquid transfer; general purpose pumping; spraying systems; booster service; and jockey pump service
3642 Numbering system (Click on image to zoom):
Features and Benefits
- Vertical or Horizontal mounting capabilities.
- Close-coupled, space saving design
- Standard carbon/ceramic faced mechanical seal with BUNA elastomers, 300 series stainless steel components. Optional seals available.
- Enclosed impeller design for high efficiencies.
- Motor is a close-coupled design.Ball bearings carry all radial/axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
ePrism will shut down on September 30. Please move all existing quotes to Xylem Online ASAP, and use Xylem Online for all new quotes.
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148