Commercial Enclosed Impeller 316 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
G&L Series 3657/3757
Pure water feed or transfer
Chemical feed or transfer
Food or beverage services, not requiring FDA rating
Water reclamation and treatment
Features and Benefits
- Superior Materials of Constructions: Precision investment cast 316 stainless steel liquid end components for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Enclosed Impeller Design: Maximum efficiency and service life with no need for clearance adjustment. Key driven shaft connection with locknut.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance by allowing the casing to remain in the piping during disassembly.
- Close-Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies installation.
- Casing features: Investment cast AISI type 316 stainless steel, volute design for maximum efficiency. Vertical discharge standard, field modifiable to four standard positions.
- Shaft and Sleeve: High strength steel, keyed design non-wetted. Protected from pumpage by O-ring seal and hooked design AISI type 316 stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- Mechanical Seals: Standard John Crane Type 21 seal with carbon versus ceramic faces, Viton elastomers and 316 stainless steel metal components. Options are available for high temperature and mild abrasives.
- Drive Motors: NEMA standard JM frame (close coupled) or T frame (frame mounted) are available in both single and three phase with a variety of enclosures and voltages to match your service requirements.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148