Residential, Commercial Open Impeller 316 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
G&L Series ICS/ICSF and 3657/3757
Designed for ultra pure water, chemical and general services.
Ultra pure water systems
Water reclamation and treatment
Features and Benefits
- Superior Materials of Construction: Precision investment cast 316 stainless steel liquid end components for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Open Impeller Design: Spherical handling to 3/8″ reduces chance of clogging and required maintenance time.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance by allowing the casing to remain in the piping during disassembly.
- Close-Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies installation.
- Casing Features: Investment cast 316 stainless steel construction with NPT threaded suction and discharge, optional drain and vent with stainless steel plugs. Four position discharge orientation.
- Mechanical Seals: Standard John Crane Type 21 seal with carbon versus ceramic faces, Viton elastomers and 316 stainless steel metal parts. Optional seals are available for high temperature and mild abrasive services.
- Drive Motors: NEMA standard 56J frame motors with rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty. Versions are available in both single and three phase with a variety of enclosures and voltage to match your service requirements.