• CSA Certified and UL Listed
• NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation,
rated for indoor use.
– Primary: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 watts maximum,
– Secondary: 12 VAC float voltage
• Alarm Horn: 86 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
• Power Cord: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
• Float Switch Connection Terminal: For float switch
connection only. Do not apply power. (Voltage
across terminals is 12 VAC.)
• Float Switch: Sensor Float®
15′ control switch with
• Red warning light, warning light stays on until
condition is remedied.
• Green “power on” light, alarm test switch and horn
• Mechanical SignalMaster® Float on TAN1M, switches
are rated for a maximum fluid temperature of 140º F
• Does not control or interface with pump.
• Operates even if pump circuit fails when wired on