- NEMA 1 enclosure
- One or two pressure switch operation
- Auxiliary contacts – may be used for chemical feed pumps
- Includes: Two hand–off–auto switches, two pump run lights, alternator circuit and terminal blocks for external wiring connections.
- Single Phase Features:
- Two Motor contactors
- 1/3 – 5 HP, 115/230, 230V
- Three Phase Features:
- NEMA rated, class 14, starters
- Adjustable overloads – no heaters needed
- Phase loss protection – the starter protects against single phasing
- Expanded HP range coverage
- Duplex alternator panel may be used to alternate two submersible or centrifugal pumps.
- 1. Use one switch for a simple alternating system
- 2. Use two switches when the system is required to:
- Alternate two pumps and start the second pump in the event the first pump cannot meet the system demand.
- Auxiliary contacts allow the operation of one or two chemical feed pumps, such as chlorine or ozone injectors.
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance