AG5 Pressure Gauge: Quality 100 lb. pressure gauge for pneumatic tank service. Threaded ¼” male pipe.
AG2 Pressure Gauge: Quality 200 lb. pressure gauge for pneumatic tank service. Threaded ¼” male pipe.
Boxes of Fittings
Fittings for 5GS (all), 7GS (all), and 10GS (1⁄3-¾ HP) Box No. FU10-1: For use with pressure tanks.
- AV19-10 – Check Valve Control Center (1”)
- AG5 – Pressure Gauge
- AS4 – Pressure Switch (set at 30-50)
- Schrader Valve
64655 Turned Coupling: 1¼” for use with Packer System P-2 Packages, where well diameter does not permit use of standard coupling.
Pressure Control Valves
AV1: For use with Goulds Water Technology Series GH Deep Well Water System.
AV21: For use with Series SJ, VJ and VS.
AV22KIT: For use with Series JRD, J+, HSJ Deep Well Jet Systems.
AV15: For use with Series J Deep Well basic units (not tank mounted).
AW5 Well Seals for Twin Pipe Installations: The sanitary well seals prevent foreign matter from getting in the well. Opening for vent pipe
AW6 Well Seals for Submersible Installations: Same basic construction as AW5 except there is only one pipe opening. The second opening is used for submersible cable coming up out of the well. Opening for vent pipe.
Air Volume Controls
AA1I Air Volume Control for Series BF Pumps: The AA1 air volume control admits air when needed and automatically maintains the proper volume. Control body threaded 1¼” pipe size. Weight 1 lb. Tubing not included
AA2 Air Volume Control: This control is the same as AA1 with the exception of a ¼” pipe tapping on the top side of the body for gauge or pressure switch installation. Includes tubing, two sleeves and two nuts. Control body threaded 1¼” pipe size
AA4 Air Escape Control for Submersible Pumps: Excess air is vented from the tank through the body of the air volume control. Control body threaded 1¼” pipe size for mounting in hole on side of the tank. Has ¼” pipe tapping on the top side of the body for gauge or pressure switch installation. Control good for 150 lbs. maximum working pressure. Weight 1¼ lbs.
AA7 Air Valve: For use in connection with air volume control AA1 or AA2. Also used with floating disc style tanks
AA8-7 Air Volume Control for Jet Pumps: Diaphragm type air volume control for mounting on side of tank. Plastic spring insert protects against scratching. Threaded 3⁄8” male for tank connection. 1⁄8” x ¼” connector for ¼” copper tubing. No tubing or fittings included.
AA8-8 Air Volume Control Complete: Includes AA8-7 control with 1¼” x 3⁄8” bushing. 42” of ¼” copper tubing with two straight fittings 1⁄8” x ¼” with nuts and ferules
4K170 Snifter Valve: Installed in check valve AV9 used on submersible installations with drain and “Y” fitting. Note: replaces AA10
Valves and Fittings
AV5 Foot Valves: Leadfree silicon bronze body with stainless steel strainer
AV6 Check Valves: Lead-free silicon bronze construction.
AV9 Line Check Valve: Lead-free silicon bronze construction line check valve includes a 4K170 snifter valve.
AV11 Drain and “Y” Fittings: The drain fitting set at a 45º angle in the “Y” fitting to insure positive action in the air charging cycle. Its simple construction is designed to provide trouble-free service. Includes AV11-21 ball valve- For all AV-11 drain and “Y” fittings.
AV12 Relief Valves: It is desirable to use this lead-free silicon bronze relief valve with any pump capable of producing more than 75 psi at the tank. Relief valve must be sized for pump capacity in GPH.
AV19 Check Valve Control Center: Has two ¼” pipe tappings and two 1⁄8” pipe tappings. Lead-free silicon bronze construction.
Tank Cross Tees
4″ x 6″ Motor Adapter
Part No. ADAPT46 is available for installations where a 6″ motor is desired. The kit contains a 4″ x 6″ adapter, a 4″ to 6″ splined shaft extension and required bolts. Connects a 4″ water end to a 6″ motor.
6K210 Gauge Guard
- Protects transducers and pressure switches from dirt, corrosion and vacuum conditions.
- Low unit cost – makes it feasible to protect even moderate priced instruments.
- Compact size makes these isolators ideal for limited-space installations.
- + 4% accuracy. Will handle most applications.
- Hermetically-sealed, molded uni-body construction – avoids possibility of leaks.
- Glass-filled Polypro bodies for chemical compatibility and maximum temperatures to 100° F.
- Housing is glass filled Polypropylene.
- Each Gauge Guard features a durable and flexible Buna-N diaphragm which serves as a protective barrier between the process fluid and instrument.
- Simple to fill and install. Completely fill the internal space on the instrument side of the diaphragm with mineral or vegetable oil in order to transmit the process pressure to the instrument.
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance