TERMS TO KNOW
Pump Switches are used to directly control the operation of a pump. They are normally wide-angle switches which means they operate over a range of approximately 70o to 90o. Pump switches are available with piggyback plugs and with bare leads. Some can also be used with control panels.
Control Switches are designed to only control pumps when used with a control or alarm panel. They cannot handle the high starting amps and running amperage of a pump, only signal or control amperage.
NO or Normally Open is a switch with contacts that are open in the hanging position. They are used to pump down or empty a tank.
NC or Normally Closed is a switch with contacts that are closed in the hanging position. They are used to pump up or fill a tank.
Features and Benefits
- Please download the Bulletin located in the Literature section for a comprehensive listing of each individual product’s Features and Benefits.
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Select Gould Water Technology - Wastewater Package Selection
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance