The 45J and 70J replacement is the L Series Submersible Pump.
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without motor damage.
- Completely Field Serviceable: Easy to install and service. All parts easily dismantled if field service is ever necessary.
- Diverse Application: Designed for municipal and agricultural water needs.
- Bearings: Replaceable fluted bearings allow excellent abrasives handling and wear resistance.
- Pump Shaft: Stainless steel hex shaft.
- Bowls: Stainless steel flat bowl design.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Rugged thermoplastic construction resists mineral and algae deposits.
- Coupling: Heavy duty stainless steel, splined coupling for maximum load-carrying capability.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless steel strainer restricts gravel and other debris from entering the pump.
- Cable Guard: Stainless steel cable guard surrounds and protects motor leads.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- NEMA Design Motors: Stainless steel shell and end bells resist corrosion. Water filled design provides a constant supply of lubrication. Hermetically sealed stator assures moisture free windings. Durable Kingsbury type thrust bearing absorbs all thrust. Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- Designed for Municipal and Agricultural Water Needs