SB Bruiser 5-18GPM, 1/2- 11/2 HP 60Hz Submersible Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Abrasive Handling Construction: Impellers designed with flat wearing surface which provides effective sand handling capabilities.
- In Field Serviceable: Pump can be rebuilt in the field to like new condition with common tools and readily available spare parts. NOTE: The pump has left hand casing
- 60 Hz Submersible Pump threads.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Metal Parts are Stainless Steel: AISI types 301 and 304 are corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching.
- Non-Metallic Parts are FDA Compliant: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of a glass filled, corrosion resistant engineered composite.
- Discharge Head: Engineered composite material for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Loops for safety line molded into head.
- Motor Adapter: Engineered composite material with high rigidity to provide accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls: Stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance.
- Check Valve: Screws into discharge head from the top, easily removed for drain-back systems or replacement without disassembling the pump. Spring loaded, o-ring poppet design for positive seal in all conditions.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong, attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shaft for positive impeller drive.
- Inlet Strainer: Molded suction strainer built into motor adapter.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is extremely strong and highly resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed design upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.