Shallow Well Jet Pump
Basic Pump Unit: Includes pump, motor, pressure switch, tubing and fittings, air volume control valve, suction check valve, nozzle and diffuser.
Specifically designed for:
Features and Benefits
- Self-Adjusting Capacity: Automatically adjusts to the water demand within the pump’s capacity.
- Compact: Can be easily installed in locations where other larger pumps are difficult to install.
- Tankless: Self-contained water system, no separate tank required.
- Exclusive Air Handling Ability: When pump is primed it never needs priming again even if the water level drops below the end of the suction pipe. It resumes pumping as soon as the water level rises again. Gas or air in the water will not air- bind the pump.
- Protected Mechanical Seal: Water is retained in the casing so the seal can never run dry.
- Easy to Service: Pump has nozzle clean-out plug. Provides easy access to nozzle and diffuser for cleaning. Back pull-out design. Pipes do not have to be disturbed.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor’s working limits, can be operated continuously without damage.
- Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint is applied inside and out, then baked on.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148