Pump and Tank Packages
For use in:
Booster Service, Home, Farm and Cottage Water Systems
Features and Benefits
- Deep Drawn Steel Shells: Provides maximum material strength.
- Inner Shell: Prevents diaphragm from over-expanding.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm: Made of finest quality butyl rubber. Separates air and water, maintains air charge.
- Interior Tank Lining: Fusion bonded polymeric lining (durable polypropylene liner used on V15P). Both meet FDA requirements.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI for V45PST and V60PST, 125 PSI for V15P.
- Tank Temperature Rating: Maximum 120°F.
- Appliance Appearance Exterior Finish: High durability exterior finish of tough, powder coat over a zinc phosphate surface treatment.
- Heavy Duty Base: Eliminates corrosion due to condensation and exposure to the elements. Made of high density polypropylene.
- Tanks are designed for installation indoors or where they are protected from rain, irrigation overspray, salt air and other corrosive environments. Always protect tanks from freezing.