Multi-Stage, Bottom-Inlet, High Head Submersibles
These multi-stage, high head, bottom suction pumps are ideal for use in the following applications: Filtered On-Site Effluent Systems, Cistern Booster Systems, Shallow
Dug Wells, Shore Wells, Aeration
Features and Benefits
Casing: AISI 304 SS. Corrosion resistant, non-toxic, non-leaching.
Impeller: FDA compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Mechanical Seal: Silicon carbide sealing faces; all metal components of AISI type 300 stainless steel running in protected oil chamber.
Suction Strainer and Motor Shell: Constructed of AISI type 304 series stainless steel.
Shaft: AISI type 304 stainless steel high strength keyed pump shaft with impeller locking cap screw.
Discharge: 1 1⁄4″ NPT vertical discharge connection.
Suction Strainer: Detachable for easy clean out
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Select Gould Water Technology - Wastewater Package Selection
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance