CentriPro FM Series 6” & 8” Encapsulated Submersible Motors provide industry leading efficiencies and dependable solutions for numerous agriculture, industrial and municipal applications. As one of the only “Built in the USA” vertical submersible motors available in the market today, quality is managed and perfected from design through manufacturing and final test.
- 3-level sealing design
- 17-4 PH stainless steel shaft. Shaft extension and coupling dimensions per NEMA standards.
- Epoxy-coated upper and lower bracket
- Casing is 300 Series stainless steel
- Stainless steel bolting and fasteners
- Encapsulated, water-filled design
- Class F rated insulation
EASY INSTALLATION AND SERVICEABILITY
- Dual-flange style upper bracket
- Horizontal and vertical installation options
- Fully replaceable XLPE lead wire with 17 ft (5.18m) lead length
- Voltage change device
- Kingsbury-style bi-directional thrust bearing
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- Upthrust ring
- Variable frequency drive compatible
Single-Phase motors require a control box. Click here to view compatible control boxes.