These submersible pumps are designed for residential water well applications.
60 Hz Standard Capacity 4″ Submersible Pumps for 4″ and larger wells
5G & 7G
60 Hz Standard Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance and floating stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a durable and superior design. Includes wrap-around suction strainer.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast lead-free silicon bronze is strong and durable. Safety loop provided for installer convenience.
- Check Valve: External, lead-free, silicon bronze check valve with plastic poppet and BUNA o-ring seal.
- Motor Adapter: Cast lead-free silicon bronze provides a strong, accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. The plastic wrap around strainer keeps debris out of pump.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.