These below ground pumps are designed for residential and small municipal water supply as well as light irrigation applications.
60 Hz Standard Capacity 4″ Submersible Pumps for 4″ and larger wells
5G & 7G
60 Hz Standard Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast lead-free silicon bronze is strong and durable. Safety loop provided for installer convenience.
- Check Valve: External, lead-free, silicon bronze check valve with plastic poppet and BUNA o-ring seal.
- Motor Adapter: Cast lead-free silicon bronze provides a strong, accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. The plastic wrap around strainer keeps debris out of pump.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.