These below ground pumps are designed for residential and small municipal water supply as well as light irrigation applications.
60 Hz Standard Capacity 4″ Submersible Pumps for 4″ and larger wells
5G & 7G
60 Hz Standard Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head: Cast lead-free silicon bronze is strong and durable. Safety loop provided for installer convenience.
- Check Valve: External, lead-free, silicon bronze check valve with plastic poppet and BUNA o-ring seal.
- Motor Adapter: Cast lead-free silicon bronze provides a strong, accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. The plastic wrap around strainer keeps debris out of pump.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148