Surface-mounted, multi-stage, high pressure vertical turbine pumps. Ideal for limited space environments, packaging, and water booster applications. Heavy duty cast iron stainless steel fitted bowl assembly. Flows from 50 to 850 GPM. TDH up to 880 feet.
Commercial Applications: Booster Units, High Rise Building Water, HVAC
Municipal Applications: Package Pump Stations, Booster Stations, Water Treatment
Irrigation Applications: Turf Irrigation, Golf Courses, Stadiums, Greenhouses/ Nurseries, Sprinkler Systems
Click here for the Turbine Catalog with General Information, Terms & Conditions of Turbine Products, Performance Curves and Engineering Data
Features and Benefits
- Unrivaled Lead Times: Offered as a pre-engineered product with construction options, the SMVT leverages high-quality stock turbine components and boasts new pump lead times that are unmatched by competing technologies. Replacement kits and readily available aftermarket repair parts help Xylem customers to minimize costly equipment downtime.
- Bolted-Flange Assembly: New flanged casing design eliminates the need for special tools and allows the SMVT to be assembled and disassembled using a standard wrench. The bolted-flange assembly also allows for easy alignment of the motor support windows, important when packaging multiple units. Lastly, the ability to unbolt the flanged casing from the suction/discharge pump body saves Xylem customers time and money by making it possible for the SMVT to be serviced in the field without disturbing the system piping arrangement.
- Motor Coupling: Two-piece shaft coupling allows for replacement of mechanical cartridge-type seal without removing motor. Coupling is precision balanced for vibration-free operation.
- Enhanced Impeller: The redesign of this unit includes enhanced impeller metallurgy as standard, investment cast stainless steel, making it suitable for potable water applications.
- Slip-fit Suction Cover: Smart new slip-fit suction cover all but eliminates the negative impact of tensile stresses. This feature maximizes the service life of the pump, especially in applications with frequent on/off cycles.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148