• CentriPro Three Phase Motor 1.5 – 5 HP, 230 V
• CentriPro Aquavar SOLO Controller with Transducer
• Goulds Water Technology Pumps GS Water End (pump)
(Note: ProPak kits do not include pressure tanks. Tanks must be ordered separately.)
A variable speed controller complete with a water end (pump) and three phase motor conveniently packed in one carton for installer convenience. Kits are available with 2, 3 or 5 HP controllers and motors from 1.5 to 5 HP. They feature pump/motor combinations sized for high speed operation, units are configured to operate between 30 and 80 hertz.
Features and Benefits
- Simple, fast sizing
- Range curves and selection charts generated from actual R&D tests.
- Kits configured for 30 Hz minimum and 80 Hz maximum operation.
- Kits use mismatched water end and motor (see component chart).
- Wiring is as easy as standard three-wire control box- L1, L2 and Ground in from power supply – Red, Yellow, Black and Ground out to motor
- Pressure is factory preset at 50 psi with simple, fast, field adjustability for higher pressures.
- Three phase output to motor reduces wire cost.
- Goulds Water Technology model GS features the Guardian bearing system and field proven sand and abrasive handling floating stack design.
- New – a Switch Input for connecting a pressure switch or float switch.
- New – Grounding provisions for transducer and transducer cable.