Submersible Effluent Pumps- Dual Seal with Seal Sensor Probe
Specifically designed for the following uses:
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Dual Mechanical Seals Lower: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNa-N elastomers. Upper: Carbon vs. ceramic sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNa-N elastomers.
- Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Lock nut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.