Residential Wastewater – Submersible Effluent Pumps
Specifically designed for on-site wastewater treatment for the following:
-Homes, Farms, Trailer Courts, Motels, Schools, Hospitals, Industry, Effluent Systems
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces.
- Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design.
- Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS.
SELECTION & SIZING TOOLS
Goulds Water Technology offers several useful engineering tools for easy sizing of every area of a building. Simple to navigate software gives you accurate information and up-to-date documentation downloadable straight into your submittal package.
We are pleased to introduce Xylem Online for selection and sizing of Goulds Water Technology products.
Xylem Online includes the following products:
• GWT e-SV multistage pumps
• GWT turbine products (DWT, VIC, VIS, and VIT)
• GWT wastewater pumps
• GWT packaged pressure boosters
To access Xylem Online simply:
• Visit Xylem Online
and click Register
• Fill in your information and click Next
• Accept the user agreement
• Check your email for a confirmation message
• Confirm your account by opening that email and clicking the link provided
• eBusiness Support will review your registration and complete the process
Now you’re ready to log in Xylem Online
and begin working with the tool. Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer
for additional assistance.
General Selection Tools:
Goulds Water Technology Professional Dealer Locator
To find out where to buy Goulds Water Technology products, please indicate the category you’re most interested in.
Technical Hot Lines
866-672-3669 – Wastewater
866-673-0427 – Residential Water – Jets and Subs
866-673-0428 – Commercial
866-673-0445 – Controls
Customer Service 800 lines
866-325-4210 – Water Systems and Wastewater Products
800-453-6777 – Commercial, G&L, and Controls Products
806-763-7867 – Turbine Products
Write to us at:
Goulds Water Technology, Xylem Inc.
Applied Water Systems
2881 East Bayard Street
Seneca Falls, NY 13148