Filtered Effluent Pumps for use with spray irrigation, drip systems, mound systems, and long distance pumping jobs.
On-site Wastewater treatment
Features and Benefits
- Designed for pumping filtered effluent from processed septic systems only.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Metal Parts are Stainless Steel: AISI types 301 and 304 are corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching.
- Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers and diffusers are constructed of glass filled polycarbonate or Noryl, engineered composites. Both materials are corrosion and effluent resistant.
- Discharge Head: Engineered composite material for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Loops for safety line molded into head.
- Motor Adapter: Engineered composite material with high rigidity to provide accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls: Stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance.
- 120″ 3 wire jacketed motor lead standard.