Wastewater 1-1/2″ and 2″ Discharge Submersible Grinder Pumps 1GA(X) & 2GA(X)
High head and pressure sewage systems for: Municipal, Commercial, and Industrial
Features and Benefits
- Design: Capable of grinding municipal, commercial and industrial sewage.
- Cutter System: Designed to reduce sewage to a fine slurry.
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-overloading multivane design with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
- Casing: Cast iron, volute type for high efficiency.
- Adaptable for slide rail system.
- Paint: Two coat paint system for superior surface protection.
- Float Leakage Sensor (FLS): a small internal float switch is used to detect the presence of water in the stator chamber. Standard on all models.
- Leakage Sensor Detector Circuit: The FLS, when activated, will cause the patented 24 volt MiniCAS monitoring relay to signal an alarm and, if desired, stop the pump.
- The MiniCAS 24 volt relay can be ordered separately for installation in a control panel by a UL or CSA certified panel shop or as a built-in option in our control panel.