TAKE RELIABILITY FOR A SPIN
The VTX Series is a durable line of submersible vortex sewage pumps with all the benefits you expect from Goulds Water Technology. It’s a complete family of top-quality, high-performance pumps available in .5, .75, 1, 1.5 and 2HP. Proudly built in the USA, the VTX Series is backed by the Goulds Water Technology reputation for reliability and quality. That means they’re built tougher, perform better and run longer than your ordinary vortex pump. So take reliability for a spin with the VTX Series vortex pump.
- Field Serviceable: A built in dry cap makes it easy to replace the capacitor in the field.
- Resists Clogging: A vortex impeller handles stringy material and resists clogging better than a traditional two-vane impeller.
- Built to Last: A premium silicon carbide, silicon carbide seal comes standard for superior abrasive resistance.
- PSC motors for maximum starting torque
- Built-in overload with automatic reset
- Can handle solids up to 2” in size
- Oil-filled components for constant heat dissipation and cool operation
- SJTOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords, 20’ length
- NEMA three prong grounding plugs
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
Tested to UL 778 and CSA 22.2 108 Standards
By Canadian Standards Association