The e-580 series has been designed to meet the exacting flow requirements of commercial pools, water features, fountains and waterpark applications. Efficiency has been maximized to reduce operating costs. It is a NSF 50 certified robust inline pump. Features a 304 Stainless Steel impeller trimmed to meet your exacting flow head requirements and reduce operating costs, an internally flushed mechanical seal for extended seal life. The e-580 pump is suitable for both vertical and horizontal installation. Premium efficient motors are available in ODP and TEFC configurations.
Features and Benefits
- ISO G6.3 balanced 304 Stainless Steel impellers for vibration-free operation, improved sustainable hydraulic performance, reduced corrosion potential and application flexibility.
- Computer Controlled Impeller Balancing
- Internally flushed mechanical seal
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve
- Heavy duty cast iron volute construction for 175 PSI (1200Kpa) working pressure
- Jacking bolts for ease of volute disassembly
- Gauge tapping’s
- Hydrostatic testing of each pump is standard
- NSF 50 Certified
- Available with epoxy coating
- Flanges drilled to suit ANSI175#, ANSI25#, and ANSI300#