Vertical Sump Pumps
For use in:
Features and Benefits
- Side Suction: Positioning of suction strainer on side of casing eliminates impeller clogging from debris in bottom of sump.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
- Corrosion Resistant Cast Iron Construction: Cast iron semi-open impeller, strainer, base and casing. Zinc coated steel column tube. Stainless steel shaft and fasteners.
- Float Actuated Switch
General Selection Tools:
- Xylem Online Your access to select and configure Xylem solutions
- Select Goulds Water Technology - Wastewater Package Selection
- Intellitronic X Selection for End Suction, Split-case, Multi-Stage, Self-Priming, Jet and Submersible pumps
- CAD Files - Commercial Goulds Water Technology CAD file Selection System
- SWIM Marlow Series Online Pump Selection Marlow Series Commercial Pool Pump Selection
Recommended Browsers: IE10 or Google Chrome
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult your local Goulds Water Technology Dealer for additional assistance