The ResiBoost Complete Packaged Variable Frequency System isn’t just any constant water pressure system. It’s a product of Goulds Water Technology’s next-generation engineering and design, making it more reliable, more durable and more efficient at ensuring strong, consistent water pressure and maximum comfort for homes on municipal water supply. In addition, the ResiBoost constant pressure system can also be used for applications requiring re-pressurizing water from a storage tank. It combines a small variable frequency drive, a stainless steel multi-stage pump and a small bladder tank in a self-contained, easy-to-install package. Backed by top level service and support, rely on the ResiBoost to deliver constant pressure in the one place it’s welcome. Home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customers are able to enjoy improved water pressure consistently regardless of the number of fixtures in use or the location of the fixture in the home.
- Designed to operate quieter than a conventional pump system.
- The ResiBoost is proven to last in the most demanding of boosting conditions, customers can rest easy rather than worry about downtime or service needs.
- The plug and play system comes with the pump, motor and controller already assembled and fully programmed (tank included but not installed).
- An integral transducer instantly reduces the number of parts required for installation.
- The small-but-powerful design of the ResiBoost system allows for a variety of installation locations, including a small utility closet.
- Uniquely designed union with check valve eliminates separate assembly