This product has been discontinued.
Surface-mounted, multi-stage, high pressure vertical turbine pumps. Ideal for limited space environments, packaging, and water booster applications. Heavy duty cast iron stainless steel fitted bowl assembly. Flows from 50 to 850 GPM. TDH up to 880 feet.
Commercial Applications: Booster Units, High Rise Building Water, HVAC
Municipal Applications: Package Pump Stations, Booster Stations, Water Treatment
Irrigation Applications: Turf Irrigation, Golf Courses, Stadiums, Greenhouses/ Nurseries, Sprinkler Systems
Click here for the Turbine Catalog with General Information, Terms & Conditions of Turbine Products, Performance Curves and Engineering Data
Features and Benefits
- Unrivaled Lead Times: Offered as a pre-engineered product with construction options, the SMVT leverages high-quality stock turbine components and boasts new pump lead times that are unmatched by competing technologies. Replacement kits and readily available aftermarket repair parts help Xylem customers to minimize costly equipment downtime.
- Bolted-Flange Assembly: New flanged casing design eliminates the need for special tools and allows the SMVT to be assembled and disassembled using a standard wrench. The bolted-flange assembly also allows for easy alignment of the motor support windows, important when packaging multiple units. Lastly, the ability to unbolt the flanged casing from the suction/discharge pump body saves Xylem customers time and money by making it possible for the SMVT to be serviced in the field without disturbing the system piping arrangement.
- Motor Coupling: Two-piece shaft coupling allows for replacement of mechanical cartridge-type seal without removing motor. Coupling is precision balanced for vibration-free operation.
- Enhanced Impeller: The redesign of this unit includes enhanced impeller metallurgy as standard, investment cast stainless steel, making it suitable for potable water applications.
- Slip-fit Suction Cover: Smart new slip-fit suction cover all but eliminates the negative impact of tensile stresses. This feature maximizes the service life of the pump, especially in applications with frequent on/off cycles.