PATENTED TECHNOLOGY PROVEN TO DELIVER DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE
Based on technology developed and tested in tough environments throughout the world, the GFK series features a patented self-cleaning, K-impeller proven to reduce clogging and maintain efficiency when pumping modern wastewater. Available in 2”, 3”, or 4” discharge for flexibility and compatibility with a variety of installations.
Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
- Harsh residential, Light commercial, Industrial, Sewage systems, Dewatering/effluent, Water transfer
- Patented Technology: The design of the K-impeller has been tested and proven to reduce clogging when pumping modern wastewater
- Self-cleaning: Higher pump efficiency is achieved through the unique self-cleaning design of the K-impeller
- Robust: Components are made from robust cast iron for long life and easy maintenance
- Powerful: An efficient air-filled motor provides built-in thermal overload allowing the pump to run continuously without overheating
- Durable: Heavy-duty long life bearings provide peace of mind
- Safe and straightforward: The cable entry prevents both cable strain and leakage
- Smooth: The double mechanical seal provides extra reliability and protects against leakage*
- Flexible: 2”, 3”, and 4” discharge allows compatibility for a variety of installations
- Installation Options: Pump has a built-in dual seal and sensors for high temperature and seal leak detection which accommodate upgraded panel installations
* Upgraded installation for seal leak detection requires MiniCAS module in control panel
Incorporate a new GFK Series pump into your next Wastewater Package System