PREMIUM FEATURES. LASTING PERFORMANCE.
The GSD Series is a durable cast iron, submersible sewage pump with premium features and long lasting performance. It’s designed to handle residential sewage systems, water transfer, heavy duty sump and dewatering applications. Available as an automatic or manual, 115v, single phase pump with a 2” NPT and a cast iron recessed vortex impeller for durable performance.
- Premium mechanical seal design provides superior protection against sand and abrasive damage (silicon carbide/silicon carbide)
- Cast iron motor housing and oil filled construction for optimal heat dissipation
- Cast iron recessed vortex impeller for durable performance
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel (300 series) motor shaft and hardware for lifetime use
- Reliable mechanical switch coupled with a solid float for consistent on and off operation (automatic version)
- Built in anti-siphon hole to prevent air locking
- Engineered motor designed for peak hydraulic performance without overloading
- Approved for residential use (CSA/CUS Listed)
- One (1) year standard warranty / Three (3) year GPDA warranty
|Model Series||Part No.||Operation||HP||Volts||Phase||Discharge||Turn On||Turn Off||Housing||Weight|
|GSD||GSD0511||Automatic||0.5||115||1||2" NPT||12"||4"||Cast iron||45|
|GSD||GSD0511M||Manual||0.5||115||1||2" NPT||-||-||Cast iron||44|